This excursion takes you to the south of our beautiful island. Our first stop will be at the Trois Rivières rum distillery where the guests will hear about our typical rum making process and get to taste.
After the half hour rum tasting, we will make a short photo stop in the community of Le Marin. There the guests have a beautiful view on the south of the island and on the neighboring island of St. Lucia.
We will then head to the Saline’s beach which is the most beautiful beach on the island with its postcard perfect more than one kilometer long white sand beach boarded by coconut trees.
Stop At: Sainte-Luce Distillery Trois Rivieres located in the town of Ste Luce. Stop for a rum tasting Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Le Marin Photostop – there the guests have a beautiful view on the south of the island and on the neighboring island of St. Lucia Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Salines beach in the town of Ste Anne – 1:30 hour for a beach stop at the famous beach of Les Salines
What is included?
- Air-conditioned, fully licensed and insured transportation
- Pickup at your Fort de France cruise ship pier (or hotels/rental places in Fort-de-France, Lamentin and Schoelcher for free)
- Bilingual English-French speaking shore excursion guides (other languages upon request)
- Complimentary spring water local juice, rum.
Price: 65€ adult / 45€ children under the age of 10.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure: 9am (can be modify according to customers and ships arrival).
Tour guide: English (other languages available upon request, especially for families or group).
*Pick up and drop off at the cruise exit without extra cost for all the ports of Fort-de-France.
**send us an email on email@example.com in order to let us know on which cruise ship you will be, or, where you are based if you are staying on the island. Pick up and drop off will be free in Fort-de-France and Schoelcher. An extra cost will be applied if you are in other towns.
- Canceled by client prior to excursion date with a minimum of 5 Days prior notice by email.
- Your ship skips/misses the port.
- Weather conditions or equipment failure prevents the operator from running the excursion.
- Cancellations refund requests that do not comply with the above may not be subject to refund.
Refunds may be subject to a service charge fee as determined by the payment processor (usually 5%).
- If you are late you are considered as a no show and you will not be refunded.
- We require a minimum of 4 passengers to run a tour. If the minimum is not met your tour may be cancelled. If you are alone and you want to book please contact us by email first.