Navigate in the bay of Le François on a traditional creole “yole” boat with several stops along the way :
– Josephine’s bathtub;
– Snorkeling spot to discover corals and tropical fish (snorkeling equipment at your disposal);
– Chancel islet, famous for its iguanas and ruins;
– “Fonds blancs” of the Ilet Duchel and Ilet Madame (not deep sand floor right in the middle of the sea).
Patricia will make sure to bring you to the best spots avoiding crowded places and will share with you her knowledge regarding the rich ecosystems and history of this region.
Half-day excursion : from 9 AM to 1 PM or 1.30 PM to 5.30 PM
Includes : Planter’s punch, fruit juice and coconut water on board
Price : 50 € per adult / 25€ for children under the age of 12
Capacity: 8 persons
Location: town of Le François
*** The level of English of Patricia is fluent ***
- No fees in case of cancellation by the customer (email notification required) at least 5 days prior to the excursion date.
- If our partner has to cancel the tour due to weather conditions or equipment issues, an alternative date or a refund will be given.
- Cancellation refund requests that do not comply with the conditions previously mentioned will not be accepted.
Refunds may be subject to a service charge fee as determined by the payment processor (usually 5%).